The framework for our patio awnings is made of very sturdy aluminum profiles and offers enameled aluminum rust-proof profiles that come in a choice of 3 colors: white, beige or black, and are maintenance-free.
Lalonde Awning is equipped with MILLER 112 EXTREME CROSS SEAMER technology which fuses the fabric permanently and eliminates the need for sewing threads that deteriorate over time. The fused widths are durable and seals are very tight. The 100% acrylic canvas used for our awnings is of premium quality on the market. Our suppliers, Sunbrella, Ultrasol and Dickson, offer a vast array of colors that satisfy the most discerning taste. Our canvases come with a limited 10-year warranty.
A few of the advantages of owning a fixed patio awning:
- Enjoy the coolness and shade under your awning during heatwaves
- The floor and patio furniture are protected and stay out of the rain, allowing you to enjoy your outdoor living space throughout the warm season
- The aluminum frame provides the option of installing privacy curtains, mosquito netting, solar screens, etc.
- Our very sturdy aluminum framework system allows for a distance of up to 18’ between support posts, thereby greatly enhancing the visual space
- Your awning’s canvass is secured by velcro straps making installation much easier
Lalonde Awnings offers a seasonal plan that includes: canvas removal in the fall, surface cleaning, canvas storage and re-installation in the spring, all for an annual flat rate.